According to a recent Inc.com article, “Surprising Facts About Female Founders,”
- Women start companies at 1.5 times the average rate in the United States.
- Women entrepreneurs in the United States rank their happiness at nearly three times that of women who are not entrepreneurs or established business owners.
- There are just over 9 million women-owned companies in the United States.
That’s pretty crazy right?
We’re very supportive of ladypreneurs over here so we’ve put together the following quotes in celebration of female entrepreneurship and badass women.
Quotes About Female Entrepreneurs
I’ve recently been following girl boss Michelle Hickey and love her “Introvert’s Guide to Thriving in Business and Life.”
I recommend checking out the guide if you identify as an introvert. So many of us entrepreneurs do!
Get the free guide here.
Have you heard of this podcast for female entrepreneurs?
I love to listen to podcasts when I’m commuting to work or at the gym. Do you listen to them?
PS – if you haven’t heard of it, check out the Fire Drill Podcast on iTunes. I’ll include one of the episodes below, where the hosts (Gwen and J) interview two sisters who quit their jobs to be entrepreneurs and travel the world full-time. It’s crazy inspiring.
Do you have a website?
Budding entrepeneurs should start by branding themselves online.
One good way to create your brand is by starting a personal blog.
It’s possible to even make money blogging.
Read more about starting a money making blog, here: How to Create an Awesome Blog or Website for Cheap
Related: How I Saved $26,000 in 7 Months
Quotes About Badass Women
Quotes for Bossbabes
Inspirational Quotes for Women
Let us know in the comments below – who are your favorite female entrepreneurs?
Latest posts by Millennial Boss
- These 3 Courses in the Genius Bloggers Toolkit Make it Worth It - January 16, 2020
- How to Make Valentine’s Day Gnomes with Felt - January 13, 2020
- Free Printable Holiday Signs for Instant Download - November 30, 2019