I’ve been lucky to have opportunities to share my story.
If you’d like to reach out to me (J) for an interview, see my contact page.
You can find more information about me here.
Media Mentions & Guest Posts:
- Forbes: The 9 Craziest Ways these Millennials are Saving Money to Retire Early
- MarketWatch: How Much Does Financial Independence Cost? It depends.
- Fox Business: How Much Does Financial Independence Cost?
- The Telegraph: How to Retire Really Young Without Living Like a Monk
- Huffington Post: How One Woman Paid Off $89,000 in Under 2 Years
- Student Loan Hero: Success Story: How One Woman Paid Off $89,000 In Under 2 Years
- Rockstar Finance: Avoiding Burnout Along the Path to FI
- The Wayward Home: How One 28-year-old Woman Kicked the Crap Out of Debt
- Fitnancials: How I Paid Off $96,000 of Debt in 2 Years
- Chief Mom Officer: Breadwinning, Six Figure Dog Mom – J, the Millennial Boss
- Common Cents Millennial: How to Be A Millennial Boss
- Frugal Asian Finance: How We Manage Our Rental Property Out of State
- I Dream of Fire: 5 Things New College Grads Can Do To Kickstart Their Career
- Tawcan: Stop Worrying About Regret In Your Twenties & Start Thinking About the Future
I host my own podcast, FIRE Drill Podcast, where I interview six-figure side hustlers, travel rewards earners, and early retirees.
I’m super proud of the work my amazing cohost Gwen @fierymillennials and I have put into the podcast (give it a listen!)
I’ve also been a guest on the following awesome shows.
- Mad Fientist: Fiery Millennials & Millennial Boss: A Millennial’s Guide to FI
- Millennial Money Minutes: Interview with J @ Millennial Boss
- Journey to Launch: The Millennial Path to Financial Independence with Gwen & J of FIRE Drill Podcast
- The Money Nerds Podcast: All Things Financial Independence with Gwen & J (FIRE Drill Podcast)
- Marriage, Kids & Money: Creating Multiple Streams of Income to Eliminate $100k of Debt
- Queer Money Podcast: Reach Financial Independence & Retire Early
- The Wealthy Healthy: J from Millennial Boss
- His & Her Money: How Selling Her Car Helped J Pay Off $90,000 of Debt in 18 Months
- Do You Even Blog: A Strong Case For Why You Should Promote Bluehost & Put Ads On Your Blog
- Lauri’s Lemonade Stand: Gwen & J
- Countdown to FI: Interview with Gwen & J (FIRE Drill)
- The Mastermind Within: How to Drive Massive Traffic on Pinterest
- Choose FI: Career Hacking the Tech Industry
Latest posts by Millennial Boss
- December Income Report YESSS – $6,698 - January 21, 2019
- Family Emergency Binder Review and Other New Year Printables - January 5, 2019
- November 2018 Income Report – $5,512 - December 15, 2018