According to a recent Inc.com article, “Surprising Facts About Female Founders,”
- Women start companies at 1.5 times the average rate in the United States.
- Women entrepreneurs in the United States rank their happiness at nearly three times that of women who are not entrepreneurs or established business owners.
- There are just over 9 million women-owned companies in the United States.
That’s pretty crazy right?
We’re very supportive of ladypreneurs over here so we’ve put together the following quotes in celebration of female entrepreneurship and badass women.
Quotes About Female Entrepreneurs
Have you heard of this podcast for female entrepreneurs?
PS – if you haven’t heard of it, check out the Fire Drill Podcast on iTunes. I’ll include one of the episodes below, where the hosts (Gwen and J) interview two sisters who quit their jobs to be entrepreneurs and travel the world full-time. It’s crazy inspiring.
Important Money Goals for Entrepreneurs:
Girl bosses need to get their money handled. There are two easy ways to do that.
First is knowing their net worth.
Net worth is a term used to describe the grand total or number that all of their bank accounts, savings, home equity and investments add up to.
Personal Capital is a free mobile app that I use to track my net worth.
- Sign up here for Personal Capital (it’s free).
Do you have a website?
Budding entrepeneurs should start by branding themselves online.
One good way to create your brand is by starting a personal blog.
It’s possible to even make money blogging.
Read more about starting a money making blog, here: How to Create an Awesome Blog or Website for Cheap
Related: How I Saved $26,000 in 7 Months
Quotes About Badass Women
Quotes for Bossbabes
Inspirational Quotes for Women
Let us know in the comments below – who are your favorite female entrepreneurs?
Got Money Goals?
Join 2,500 subscribers who receive weekly financial inspiration from Millennial Boss.
Latest posts by Millennial Boss
- Family Emergency Binder Review and Other New Year Printables - January 5, 2019
- November 2018 Income Report – $5,512 - December 15, 2018
- Things I Learned From Going to College with Wealthier Kids - December 4, 2018