Thank you to subscribing to the Millennial Boss email list! I send weekly emails with money tips, recommendations, and financial inspiration.
It’s been a little over 3 years since I started my money journey.
In that time, I went from $89,000 in debt to a positive net worth.
I’m now saving for financial independence, which means that I’ll have the option to work (and not have to work) in about a decade or so.
It’s crazy how far I’ve come in just three years.
Here are a few articles on Millennial Boss that explain how I turned my money story around:
- Paying down debt & increasing my income – Paying off $89,000 of Debt in 18 Months
- Selling everything I owned – Making $4,500 in Craigslist in 1 Month & Selling my car to pay off debt
- Making strategic career moves – Negotiating my salary & Nailing interviews
- Never paying for travel – How I travel the world for free
- Networking with the people I want to be like – Your circle of 5, Chautauqua in Ecuador
- Learning about financial independence – Secret Cult of Young People Who Retire Early
- Saving all my money ? – How to become a millionaire the boring way
I should also mention that I have a podcast, where I interview 6-figure side hustlers, real estate mavens, and early retirees.
I started it with one of my good friends (who is another millennial woman who saved $200,000 by 27).
- How to Make a Backyard Movie Theater with a projector screen - September 19, 2020
- HONEST Passive Income Planner Girl by Michelle Rohr course review - May 25, 2020
- 35 Pink Aesthetic Wallpapers with Quotes and Collages - May 20, 2020