The 2020 Genius Bloggers Toolkit bundle looks better than ever. With over $7,500 worth of product split into 86 courses, ebooks, and printables for just $97, the value is off the charts.
I actually bought the Genius Bloggers Toolkit when I was on maternity leave.
It is a bundle of over 50 blogging courses, two dozen ebooks, memberships, stock photos, Pinterest templates and more.
I signed up to take dozens of courses and ebooks with a newborn because I am a crazy person! But mostly because I love blogging and it’s a passion that I have since turned into a six-figure business for myself.
The bundle of blogging courses can be good for you if:
- You dream of having an online business that provides for you and your family
- You are willing to put in the work
- You think the idea of expressing yourself creatively though a blog sounds fun
Headsup! The 2020 bundle is only available through Monday 9/28 at Midnight and then doors close for good.
This post is updated with all of the information you need to know about this year’s bundle.
The bundle is no longer available in 2020.
Check out this post though for more blogging inspiration: 35 Bloggers Making up to 100,000 per month
Are these blogging courses any good?
Yes! I am a repeat-buyer of the bundle and also a six-figure blogger. These are legit courses. I review my three favorites that I took from last year’s bundle in the bottom of this post so you can get an idea of quality.
Yes, they are not in the 2020 bundle but I think it’s good for you to see screenshots of what type of quality you can expect.
When you purchase the bundle, you get a list of all the courses and logins for each so you can login at no additional cost.
What else is in the Bundle?
If you click here you will see tons of e-books, templates including pin templates that I now use for my Pinterest account, courses, discounts to other blogger services that I’ve used. I’ll list them below also.
- The best course in the 2020 bundle is probably “Pin Practical Primer” by Monica Froese which is something I’ve had my eye on for months because it helps you learn how to use Pinterest Ads which are like a gold mine for bloggers today.
This is a super valuable bundle and it’s valuable for more than just courses although I chose to highlight a few in this post.
Also, my Ultimate Printables Kit Workbook is in the bundle this year! We teach you how to start a business selling printables on Etsy using our workbook. That alone is something we sell for $37.
Is the Bundle for Experienced Bloggers or New Bloggers?
Surprisingly I opened every single course in the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit despite having a newborn and can give you a synopsis of which courses make the purchase of the Toolkit worth it.
I have been blogging since 2012 and some of the courses in the bundle that were aimed at newer bloggers weren’t as helpful for me. There were some courses in the bundle though that taught me new things and blew me away.
I made six figures blogging last year and still got immense value from the bundle. I would recommend it for both newer bloggers and experienced bloggers – seriously!
Should I buy the Cheat Sheets?
Real quick – when you purchase the bundle, Ultimate Bundles will offer you cheatsheets for an added cost.
I did not purchase the cheat sheets because I was planning on opening up all of the courses. I don’t think cheat sheets are a bad idea for most bloggers though – I just wanted to see the format of the courses myself so I did not purchase them.
I also read very quickly and have experience in blogging. I could scan through a course and skip over the parts that I already knew and dive into what I didn’t.
If you are a newer blogger, you may want to go through each course line by line since it will all be new to you.
In that case, maybe cheat sheets will save you a lot of time and keep you organized after taking the courses so you retain the information.
Is there a Genius Bloggers Toolkit Coupon Code?
I did not use a coupon code and bought the bundle for $97 when it was offered. Well worth it in my opinion and I have had zero regrets.
I don’t think there are coupon codes.
How quickly do I have to go through the material?
The only thing you have to know is that the bundle goes away a few months after your purchase so you have to download all the courses ahead of time.
Set aside a few hours and at least sign up for all of the courses with your email address so you have access to them forever.
I also downloaded all of the ebooks and uploaded them to my Dropbox account so I could access them in future after the bundle goes away. It’s free to create a dropbox account.
What exactly is included in this year’s 2020 bundle?
I thought it might be helpful to list out the items that are in this year’s (2020) bundle since Ultimate Bundles sent me details! Here are the resources you will get once you purchase this year’s bundle.
AFFILIATE MARKETING 3 resources worth $177.00
- Supercharge Your Affiliate Income by Emma Drew (Workbook) $35.00
The actionable steps will allow you to refine your strategy over time to make affiliate marketing a dependable source of income.
- The Zero To Superhero Affiliate Marketing Training Bundle: How to Conquer Affiliate Sales as a New Blogger by Ana Skyes (eCourse) $57.00
A complete guide to affiliate marketing for beginners, helping new bloggers make their first $1,000 in affiliate sales.
- VIP Affiliate Superstars Toolkit by Leanne Scott (eCourse) $85.00
All the tools and templates you need to succeed in affiliate marketing!
CONTENT CREATION 10 resources worth $940.00
- 52Prompts by Gemma Bonham-Carter (eCourse) $27.00
Never write a boring email again. Get a complete year of engaging topics for your email newsletters that will turn subscribers into buyers (plus a system to re-purpose those emails into social content!)
- Batching Masterclass: Creating Systems in Your Business by Cara Harvey (eCourse) $37.00
Discover the step by step system that will allow you to create time to work on your business, get organized with all your tasks, and feel in control of your time.
- Content Creation Blueprint: Fast and Easy Strategies to Write More, Sell More, and Work Less by Cindy Bidar (eCourse) $37.00
An easy to follow system for intentional content creation to build an audience and drive sales.
- Content Scaling Success by Kelan Kline (eCourse) $47.00
Outsource your content creation and scale your blogging business.
- Content Multiplier by Tonia Kendrick (eCourse) $67.00
Learn fast & easy strategies that will help you reuse, remix, and repurpose your content.
- Convert: How to Turn Readers into Fans by Helene Sula (eBook) $99.00
Convert readers into followers, right now! Plus get plug and play blog post templates to grow your traffic, followers, and monetize.
- Handbook of Secret Copywriting Formulas by Bob Bly (eBook) $29.00
Battle-tested shortcuts … and proven persuasion methods … that can help you write stronger copy — with less time and effort.
- The Boost Your Blog Binder: 170+ Blog Post Ideas & MORE! by Grace Moser (Printable) $150.00
A printable binder that will help take the overwhelm out of blogging and help you become a full-time blogger a lot sooner.
- Truly Evergreen Newsletters by Victoria Pruett (eCourse) $147.00
Create a yearly automation that includes seasonal content and adds users to the appropriate point instead of at the beginning.
- Write Better, Right Now by Abigail King (eCourse) $300.00
Learn the secrets published writers know and master powerful techniques to make your writing sing.
CREATING & SELLING PRODUCTS 11 resources worth $997.00
- 1 Hour eBooks & PDFs by Debbie Gartner (eCourse) $27.00
How to create a simple product in an hour.
- Bling Your Blog Shop by Adrien Walker (eCourse) $27.00
Helps bloggers make more money from their blogs by starting a profitable store to sell physical products such as tees, totes, and mugs that their audience will identify with.
- Course Crush Quick Start: How to Pick Crazy Awesome Course Topics People Love by Jennifer Maker (eCourse) $97.00
A step-by-step guide to determining which course topics your people want and need … and will actually invest in!
- Create Your Digital Product Launch Plan by Kayleigh Hannon (eCourse) $297.00
Your step-by-step launch plan method that will help you figure out exactly what to do for the next 8 weeks to launch your digital product.
- Fill-in-the-Blank eBook & Optin Freebie Templates by Lena Gott (Template) $37.00 Perfect for anyone who wants a simple fill-in-the-blank style template to get a product or worksheet created quickly.
- Product Launch Power Pack by Beth Anne Schwamberger (eCourse)
- Profitable Tripwires Training by Dale Persons (eCourse) $27.00
Learn how to make money and get loyal customers – while growing your email list!
- Teach to Reach Workshop by Amanda Creek (eCourse) $67.00
Reach an audience and grow your authority online by teaching your skills and expertise.
- The Ultimate Printables Kit by Gold City Ventures (Printable) $37.00
Simplifies the research, brainstorming, design, marketing, and goal setting processes for selling printables.
- Undated Weekly Planner Template: Commercial Use by Becky Beach (Printable) $37.00
This template can be resold in your Etsy shop or on your own blog’s store. Your Digital Product Blueprint by Brianna Berner (eCourse) $247.00
Learn how to create the digital product your audience is craving in a fraction of the time – it’s content creation, simplified.
EMAIL MARKETING 6 resources worth $599.99
- 300 Email Marketing Tips by Meera Kothand (eBook) $2.99
Critical advice and strategies to turn subscribers into buyers & grow a six-figure business with email.
- Build Your List 101: How to Grow Your Email List – Even if You’re Starting from Scratch! by Crystal Paine (eCourse) $37.00
Want to learn how to explode your email list’s growth and effectiveness? In this comprehensive course, learn four foundational principles for being strategic and intentional about building your email list.
- Email Structure Cheat Sheets by Jennifer Roskamp (Templates) $19.00
- Opt-In Magic by Tracy Lynn & Caroline Vencil (eCourse) $97.00
The secret to faster, bigger, better email growth…like magic.
- The Hot List by Krista Dickson (eCourse) $397.00
Helps digital entrepreneurs grow wildly profitable and engaged email lists.
- Welcome Series in a Weekend by Kate Doster (eCourse) $47.00
Create fans (and buyers) for life with a toe-curling welcome series.
GETTING STARTED 6 resources worth $225.00
- 100 Ways To Make Money Blogging by Chelsea Clarke (eCourse) $97.00
100 tried-tested-and-true ways to earn a solid living as a content creator in 2021 and beyond. Taught by 6-figure blogging vet of HerPaperroute.com.
- 28 Day Blog Launch Calendar by Bob Lotich (eBook) $27.00
Get your blog off to an amazing start!
- Biz Alchemy Secrets by Daniella Schoeman (eBook) $7.00
The secret elements to online business success!
- Exclusive Blogging Myths & Strategy Secrets Revealed by Lucy Reyes (eBook) $34.00
A strategy focused ebook to help bloggers achieve their ultimate goals, smarter and quicker.
- Mom Blogging Mentor by McKinzie Bean (eCourse) $47.00
A step-by-step tutorial that will take you from finding your niche, setting up your site, product creation, and marketing your blog to a successful, earning business!
- The Niche Choosing Playbook by Lily Ugbaja (eBook) $13.00
All of the exact questions, worksheets, tools, data and metrics you need to choose a profitable blogging niche in 30 mins.
GRAPHICS & DESIGN 5 products worth $676.00
- 100 Unique Lifestyle Stock Images for Bloggers by Sage Media & Marketing (Images) $97.00
Stand out online and build a loyal following using beautiful images!
- Canva Easy Design Pin Templates by Faith Lee (eCourse) $47.00
Consists of 50 fully customizable, drag-and-drop Canva templates. Now, you can create beautiful and click-worthy pins in just minutes!
- Instagram Social Media Templates for Canva Users by Tonia L. Clark (Templates) $20.00
Grab your follower’s attention with these gorgeous templates and create an aesthetic look for your Instagram feed. Perfectly suited for bloggers who want to share their trade secrets, tips, tools and resources with bloggers seeking educational sources.
- Special GBTK Graphics Kit for Canva by Kate Danielle Hardin (Templates) $117.00
Create standout graphics in minutes with this design kit for Canva.
- The Image Lab CORE by Pamela Wilson (eCourse) $395.00
Visual content marketing training for online business owners – no design degree required!
LEGAL 3 resources worth $244.00
- CCPA Compliance Masterclass for Bloggers by Lucrezia Iapichino (eCourse) $47.00
How to make your blog CCPA compliant in 5 easy steps.
- Sponsored Posts Contract Template by Amira Irfan, Esq. (Template) $100.00
Collaborate with brands and get paid on time.
MINDSET 4 resources worth $295.00
- The Essential Blogger Mindset Handbook: The Mindset You Need To Achieve Blogging Success by Frances Vidakovic (eBook) $27.00
Achieve blogging success by having the right mindset in place.
- The Intentional Influencer: Make an Impact as a Christian in Business and/or Ministry by Rachael Gilbert (eCourse) $97.00
Learn how to turn your passions into a platform & influence with intention to make an impact for the kingdom through this course.
- Think Like A Boss by Faith Mariah (eCourse) $97.00
A mindset transformation and practical strategies every blogger needs when building their business.
- Your Blogging Breakthrough by Jessie Festa (eCourse) $74.00
Turn your big blogging dreams into a profitable action plan.
NETWORKING & GROWTH 8 resources worth $984.94
- A Blogger’s Guide to Working With Brands: Start Earning Even More Money for Your Blog by Lisa Sharp (eBook) $20.00
Start working with brands the easy way!
- Are You Ready for a VA? by Lexi Roark (eCourse) $199.00
Is it time to hire an administrative professional? Get ready BEFORE you hire someone!
- From Entrepreneur to CEO by Shahara Wright (eBook) $19.95
Through her experience with her own business and working with her clients, Shahara provides practical tips, realistic examples and implementation strategies designed to grow your business.
- How to Confidently Pitch Yourself to Brands in 2020 by Emmanuela Okon (eBook) $5.99
In reality, you cannot just sit down and wait until something happens. This book was written with the intention that content creators know their worth and understand the value of their content.
- How To Make Money As An Influencer by Elaine Rau (eCourse) $397.00
Learn exactly how to pitch and land brand deals, make passive influencer income, create a brand that brands want to work with, create captivating content that generates engagement, and all the legalities that come with making money online.
- Keep Your Clients by Sagan Morrow (eCourse) $149.00
Best practices for client communication and client retention strategies.
- Services By Number by Suzi & John Whitford (eCourse) $97.00
Everything you need to monetize your small website with valuable services.
- The Ultimate Pitching Guide by Thrive (Templates) $97.00
Eliminates the fear and anxiety around pitching and includes 10 email templates to pitch brands and media outlets for collaborations and features.
PODCASTING & VIDEO 5 resources worth $554.97
- Booked Out Podcast: How to Find & Pitch Guests for Your Show by Melissa Guller (eCourse) $99.00
Learn how to find, pitch, and interview guests for your show, even if you have zero industry connections. (Podcast pitch templates, email copy templates, remote recording setup, and interview lessons all included!)
- How To Use The Power of Video To Effectively Gain Mass Appeal by His and Her Money (eCourse) $47.00
Talaat & Tai share some of the tips that they used to gain over 100k subscribers and take their blog to over six figures.
- Plan Your Money Making Webinar to Make Sales Over & Over Again by Kerry Beck (eCourse) $97.00
Do the work upfront and then you’ll reap the rewards for years to come with sales over and over from your webinar.
- Ready, Set… RECORD! by Breonna Queen (eCourse) $14.97
A bundle of resources, videos and guides to help you become more confident on camera.
- Profit Lab Masterclass by Meredith Marsh (eCourse) $297.00
Get the exact steps to earning $1000 a month by monetizing your video content even if you have a small audience (or you’re just starting out).
PRODUCTIVITY & ORGANIZATION 5 resources worth $112.00
- 30 Day Goal Crusher for Bloggers by Leslie Boyd (eCourse) $47.00
Easy steps to move the needle forward in achieving your goals!
- Deluxe Blogging Binder Printables by Abby Lawson (Printable) $16.00
79 printable pages to help bloggers organize every area of their business, save them valuable time and free them up to complete the tasks that will truly help to grow their site.
- Monthly Blog Income Planner by Rachel Newcomb (Workbook) $10.00
This planner will help you plan, set and reach your monthly income goals.
- The Fundamental Blog Planner by Holly Reisem Hanna (Workbook) $27.00
Get all the tools you need to organize and systemize for your blog for success.
- Trello Tracking Board for the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit by Paperless Boss (Planner) $12.00
Want to track all of your bundle products DIGITALLY? Now you can with the bundle tracking board.
SOCIAL MEDIA 12 resources worth $760.98
- 4 Day Facebook Fixup Challenge by Misty Dorman (eCourse) $47.00
Set up your Facebook profile to attract your perfect prospects & get them asking you for more info about your product, service, or opportunity.
- Instagram 101 for Creative Businesses: Boost Followers & Sales by Jav (eCourse) $97.00
Learn the strategies for building a thriving community for your business and boost your sales through Instagram.
- Pin Practical Primer Starter Kit by Monica Froese (eCourse) $97.00
Your quick-start guide to running profitable Pinterest advertising campaigns at a low cost!
- Pinterest and Tailwind Hacks by Corey Hudson (eBook) $29.99
A compiled list of tips and tricks to make your time on Pinterest and Tailwind easier.
- Pintastic Hashtag Swipe File by Laura Rike (Template) $37.00
A list of 500+ niche-specific keywords & hashtags all researched for you, to make it super easy to get your pins to go viral & be seen FIRST!
- Pinterest Marketing 101 by Angie Gensler (eCourse) $197.00
A beginners guide to successfully marketing your business on Pinterest (that won’t make your head spin!)
- Profitable Facebook Group Workshop: Create & Leverage A Group To Build Community & Increase Sales by Alison Reeves (eCourse) $97.00
Launch, nurture & grow a profitable Facebook group.
- Social Media Content Calendar by Cecilie Aslaksen (eBook) $10.99
Contains 365 prompts (+ 1 in case of leap year) to spark engagement with your followers.
- Social Media Scheduling Like The Pros by Wendy LugoSantiago (eCourse) $47.00
Learn why you should schedule your social media posts, how to find the best times to post, which scheduling tools to use, and a step-by-step walkthrough of 3 social media scheduling tools!
- The Pinfluence Playbook: How to Grow Your Website Traffic Exponentially With Pinterest by Sarah Renae Clark (eBook) $27.00
Learn the strategy that has helped Sarah grow from 300 to 34,000 Pinterest followers, and continues to bring in over 1000 new followers every month, in less than an hour per week.
- The Video Pin Starter Kit by Nadalie Bardo (eCourse) $49.00
A click-by-click guide to creating Pinterest Video Pins.
- Your Social Plan: Social Media Planner for One Month (Template) by Julie Herndon $25.00
A planner for one whole month with captions, images, hashtags and more.
TRAFFIC & SEO 5 resources worth $477.00
- Blog Health Checkup Schedule: Keep Your Blog Healthy with Preventative Maintenance by Posts by Ghost (eBook) $49.00
Details everything you need to do (+ how often) to ensure your blog looks great on Google.
- Holiday Spike by Emma Quay (eCourse) $75.00
An in-depth strategy to grow your blog income and traffic during the Holiday season. It covers aspects of blogging, from affiliate marketing and Pinterest strategies, to email marketing, content strategies and more.
- Ramp Up Your Visibility by Leesa Klich (eCourse) $147.00
Get your blog posts in front of waaaay more people.
- SEO Jumpstart: Search Engine Optimization for Bloggers by Eb Gargano (eCourse) $197.00
A jargon-free, self-paced SEO course for bloggers like you who want to grow their blogs in a long-term, sustainable way and be free from worrying about getting traffic from social media!
- SEO Secrets by Shailaja V (eBook) $9.00
10 simple SEO secrets that will help your content rank on Google within weeks.
WEBSITE & TECH 3 resources worth $441.00
- Life After Blog Setup by Cousett Hoover (eCourse) $97.00
Learn the ins-and-outs of everyday maintenance for your blog. This course will teach you how to efficiently take care of your blog and eliminate many many headaches down the line.
- New Blog Tonight by Brian Dixon (eCourse) $197.00
A step by step video course to create your WordPress blog, TONIGHT!
- The WordPress Studio by Katie Grazer (eCourse) $147.00
Includes 30+ mini WordPress video tutorials showing you exactly how to use your blogging software.
Bonuses for people who purchase the bundle this year
- $25 Credit from SaneBox worth $25
- 3 Months Free from MeetEdger for social media scheduling worth $150
- 2 Months Free graphic design of Stencil Unlimited from Stencil worth $40
- Focus Blend Aroma Therapy from Puro Co. worth $18
- 28 day extended free trial from Podia worth $79 for new customers or a 30-minute coaching call with our Director of Creator Success to help you break through any obstacles you’re facing in your digital product business for existing customers
- 4 Months Free Membership to the VA Business Lounge from Harrelson Media worth $104.97
- 3 Months Access to the 2020 Blogger Breakthrough Summit Sessions from Bloggers Breakthrough Summit worth $47
- 2 Months Free on Any Plan from Wordable worth $40-$200 depending on plan chosen
- 6 Months Free of QuizPipe at the Enterprise Tier from Clean Commit worth $474
- 15 Styled Stock Photos + Editable Social Media Templates from Haute Stock worth $39
- 60 FREE Trial of Convertkit worth $58 for new customers or 10 FREE Visual Automations worth $290 for existing customers
- 3 Months Free from Tailwind worth $45 for new customers and a new private beta tool for existing customers
- 3 months free on the PRO plan from SocialBee worth $237
Why I Bought the Genius Toolkit Bundle last year
So I bought the bundle in 2019 and can give you the scoop.
The #1 reason I bought the bundle is that I am a total nerd for learning new blogging skills and techniques. The fact that Ultimate Bundles collects the top tips from the best bloggers in the game right now saves me time and money.
I don’t have to spend thousands buying courses when I can save money and buy a bundle of courses at once with Genius Bloggers Toolkit.
The #2 reason I bought the bundle was because I have my own set of blogging and printables courses and getting access to dozens of other bloggers’ courses is immensely helpful in improving my own.
By buying the bundle, I could see:
- how other bloggers set up their courses whether it was through Teachable, Thinkific, or Teachery.
- whether they offered Facebook groups or memberships and how active those groups were.
- what type of content was most effective for learning new material (video, text, or another medium).
- what emails course creators send their students to get them onboard and keep them on track.
It’s very rare that you can get access to dozens of other courses for such a low price and that’s what I love about Ultimate Bundles.
If you are even thinking about creating an online course or ebook in the future, then this bundle is for you.
Important: I would never advocate copying other bloggers but I would recommend taking other bloggers’ courses so you develop likes, dislikes, and learn what works for your learning style and what doesn’t. That is how you can create the best possible course when you’re finally ready to launch your own.
I’ve been blogging since 2012!
And of course, I bought the bundle because I wanted to learn more about blogging because it is my passion since starting my first blog about study abroad in 2012!
I had room to improve in using paid advertising and affiliate marketing which were two strengths of the bundle this year.
Update 2020: I have been bringing in thousands using Facebook Ads which was something I can directly attribute to the bundle.
Now to my course reviews of the three courses that wow’ed me in the 2019 version of the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit by Ultimate Bundles. These courses aren’t in the 2020 bundle but it should give you an idea of the quality of the courses that they put in there. This is a LEGIT bundle!
Genius Bloggers Toolkit Bundle Review
These are the three courses in the 2019 bundle that I review below so you can get an idea of quality. The 2020 bundle just opened so I didn’t have time to review the courses yet.
- How to Grow Your Blogging Income with Facebook Ads by Jessie Fiesta of Jessie on a Journey
- FB Ads for Affiliate Offers by Beth Anne Schwamberger of Brilliant Business Moms
- Gift Guide Creation by Tracy Lynn of Simple Living Country Gal
There are dozens of other courses included in the bundle for the $97 total that I don’t review here.
Jessie on a Journey’s course: How To Grow Your Blogging Income Through Facebook Ads
Jessie on a Journey is a travel blogger who opens up her entire paid advertising funnel to students of her course How to Grow Your Blogging Income Through Facebook Ads. This course is available in the 2019 Genius Blogger’s Toolkit Bundle.
I’ve been experimenting with Facebook paid advertising since fall of 2018 and have had some success with it but haven’t implemented a true funnel. I’m defining a funnel here to mean that you create a sequence of ads to show the same person that warms them up to you and your products until in the final ad you prompt them to buy.
Funnels work better than advertising your product directly from a Facebook ad because you have time to warm up the lead and get them to know, like, and trust you. This is critical for bloggers looking to grow their audience while increasing their sales.
Here were the three best things about Jessie’s Facebook Ads course:
- The course is a series of video tutorials that show you step by step how to set up the funnels using Beaver Builder, Facebook Ads platform, and your email provider. You can expect videos from 10 minutes to 55 minutes in length. Jesse is thorough and it is very clear from the videos what you are supposed to do to put yourself in the best position to get similar results to her.
- Jesse opens up her entire course funnel to you and I was honestly surprised that she didn’t want to protect what is working for her more closely. I’m a personal finance blogger so I don’t think we are in competition at all but I super appreciated that you can see her ad copy, pictures, sales pages, email copy, etc. Too many bloggers are protective and don’t give you all of the information when you take their courses so you only can get half of their results. Jesse’s “open book” approach to her course was refreshing and way more helpful than some of the courses I’ve seen.
- She gives away some pretty great bonuses in the course including the email templates she sends to her email list in her funnel. I’m all about templates since it allows me to get stuff done faster. Thank you, Jesse, for showing me what converts for you so I can study it and create something custom for my personal finance audience in half the time.
Screenshots from her course:
I can honestly say this is a course that I will revisit again and again as I am growing out my funnels. I am at the point in my blogging journey that I now have products to sell but I don’t have the ad funnels set up. This course will be instrumental in helping me grow my blog to a multiple six figure blog in 2020.
PS – you know it’s a sign that a blogger has good stuff when you buy another product from them after you take their courses. I ended up buying Jessie’s Brand Pitch Bundle which is not part of the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit but I absolutely loved her course and knew another product of hers would be just as good. I was again pleased with my purchase.
She lists 101 brands that work with bloggers in this bundle which is helpful for me as I start to grow the sponsorships and partnership side of my business. The price was again affordable. Check out the Brand Pitch Bundle here.
FB Ads for Affiliate Offers by Brilliant Business Moms
Beth Anne Schwamberger of Brilliant Business Moms is a podcaster that I’ve been following for awhile now. That is why I was thrilled when I saw that her FB Ads for Affiliate Offers course was in the Genius Toolkit Bundle this year.
I promote courses that I have taken and loved to my audience but I never really had a strategy for getting the word out about these promotions. I also never really considered running Facebook Ads for someone else’s courses. I only thought about doing them for my own.
Many online courses offer some pretty hefty commissions (the best I’ve seen is a 50/50 split with the average hovering around 20% in my experience). This strategy can be hugely beneficial to increasing your blogging income.
Here are my 3 favorite things about the FB Ads for Affiliate Offers course:
- When you are promoting an affiliate’s course you don’t have access to their checkout and purchase pages typically. That can be a problem when running Facebook ads because you need to help Facebook train their algorithms for conversion by giving them access to the purchase data so they know who bought after seeing the ad and who didn’t. In Beth Anne’s course she tells you how to get access to the purchase data from other affiliate programs and how to set it all up in Facebook so it has the information it needs to train their algorithm. Awesome!
- Beth Anne gives you a video overview of how to set up Facebook for the proper conversion campaign and the whole thing is done very clearly and slowly so that you can follow along and feel confident setting it up yourself. Most people are scared about setting something up wrong on Facebook and wasting money so I really appreciated her step by step approach.
- Beth Anne includes a video of how to utilize warm and cold audiences to convert. Cold audiences are tricky so I was happy to see her approach to converting with cold audiences.
- OK I said three favorite things but there are two more I want to include. Fourth, I appreciated that her course was actually pretty short. There are ALOT of courses in the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit bundle so I just wanted to get the information and go – and I got that with this course.
- Last, Beth Anne has a lesson on how to analyze the results of a campaign that is 20 minutes long. Since most of us don’t really know what to look at after a campaign finishes besides the obvious – conversion – this lesson was helpful for me.
Screenshot of the course:
If you missed the bundle, you can still buy Beth Anne’s course FB Ads for Affiliate Offers. It’s also super affordable since it’s a shorter course.
Gift Guide Creation by Tracy Lynn of Simple Living Country Gal
I make a lot of money on gift guides in November and December and thus I appreciated that Tracy Lynn made a course about it. Gift guides are product recommendations such as “21 gifts to get your sister this Christmas” and you make money through affiliate marketing when readers buy based on your recommendation.
I did learn something new in this course despite the fact that I have made hundreds of dollars on gift guides over the years using Etsy and Amazon gift recommendations.
I don’t want to give away too much about the course that was new to me since I respect other bloggers and their work but I highly recommend this course if you are not already making money on gift guides!
Other Genius Blogger Toolkit Courses from last year of Mention
I chose to highlight three courses that I enjoyed but there were so many others that I want to call out. Here are two.
- Bloggers’ Secrets by Kelan & Brittany of The Savvy Couple
The bonuses in this course are LEGIT. So first, you get access to Sarah Titus’s 12 Things to Sell on Shopify course which was very helpful to me because I sell printables and also teach a course on printables. Second, you get a 100 minute masterclass with Mike and Bobby of the Facebook Ads Side Hustle course which I love and reviewed on this blog here.
- Elementor for Bloggers by Pete McPherson
I listen to Pete’s Do You Even Blog podcast and love it. I’m just learning Elementor and my business partner in my courses, Cody Berman, loves it so it was great to get an in-depth tutorial from Pete.
- How to Make a Backyard Movie Theater with a projector screen - September 19, 2020
- HONEST Passive Income Planner Girl by Michelle Rohr course review - May 25, 2020
- 35 Pink Aesthetic Wallpapers with Quotes and Collages - May 20, 2020