Insert New Life Goals
Now that I define success differently than 99% of American society, I plan to do the following:
- Stop Linking Salary With Success
- Do What Makes me Happy
- Help Others
- Become Financially Independent
I look forward to the journey.
Update: I’ve paid off nearly $90,000 of debt since writing this post.
Update 2017: I’ve now hit a $200k Net Worth.
How do you define success?
- The Don’t Forget Ski Trip Packing List (+ Printable PDF) - February 15, 2020
- These 3 Courses in the Genius Bloggers Toolkit Make it Worth It - January 16, 2020
- How to Gnomes with Felt Hats in 20 Minutes (St. Patricks, Valentines, Easter) - January 13, 2020