I’m excited to announce that the new podcast I’ve been working on is LIVE in iTunes!
My friend Gwen from Fiery Millennials and I got together to interview over 20 inspiring early retirees, online business mavens, real estate kings and queens, and investing whizzes.
We launched in 2017 with four action-packed and entertaining episodes.
We now have 100,000 downloads and we’re growing fast!
Listen to an episode with the Mad Fientist:
START HERE -> Episode 30 Recorded LIVE with the Mad Fientist – We talk everything from life after financial independence, to astronauts, to fitness, to travel hacking.
or – check out Episode 41 we recorded with entrepreneur Kristie Wolfe about her empire of tiny houses for rent on Airbnb including a hobbit house, fire lookout, a romantic treehouse in Hawaii and more.
Subscribe on iTunes or Google Play
We’d really appreciate if you could download Fire Drill Podcast, leave us a review, and share it FAR AND WIDE today!
- Subscribe on iTunes here: Fire Drill Podcast
- Here is the Google Play link for Android: Fire Drill Podcast
- Listen on our website.
Here were the first 4 episodes at launch:
- Episode 1: Achieve Early Retirement with Bachelor Party Airbnb Rentals
- Episode 2: Earn $8,000 Per Month Writing Romance Novels
- Episode 3: How to Build a Real Estate Empire in Your Twenties
- Episode 4: Active Investing with Early Retiree Jay from FI Fighter
Thank you for your support!
Got Money Goals?
Join 1,200 subscribers who receive weekly financial inspiration from Millennial Boss.
Latest posts by Millennial Boss
- February Side Hustle Income Report – $1336.82 - March 6, 2018
- Jen’s Student Loan Payoff Story – $77,000 of Debt Eliminated - March 2, 2018
- January 2018 Income Report – $2,233 - February 24, 2018