One of the newest trends is VSCO and Aesthetic stickers and they look like a trend that’s here to stay.
What is a VSCO or aesthetic sticker?
The name VSCO actually comes from a company called Virtual Supply Company. The company created an app that allows users to capture photos and edit them with filters and editing tools.
From this, stemmed the VSCO or aesthetic sticker.
Today, a VSCO or aesthetic sticker is a representation of your personality. You get to choose the color, design, and mood of each sticker. When you apply it to your personal things, suddenly they become more personal. That item becomes a perfect representation of who you are or what you stand for.
What’s cool about these stickers is that they can be used on virtually anything. VSCO and aesthetic stickers can be applied to reusable water bottles (a.k.a. hydro flasks), laptops, skateboards, phone cases… you get the idea.
You name it, you can personalize it.
That’s why there are a wide variety of stickers available for you to buy. I’ve broken them down into categories so you can find just the right sticker to fit your personality.
Black and White VSCO Stickers
If colors aren’t your thing, or you just want to be a little inconspicuous when adding a personal touch to your stuff, consider some black and white VSCO stickers.
You can never go wrong with the classic look.
- If you have your sights set on the stars, then this set of cool, spacey stickers is for you. You can find it here on Etsy.
- When you want to send those positive vibes out to the rest of the world, this is the VSCO sticker set for you. How Crafts has some cute sets including this one here.
- For some people, the VSCO sticker is all about the message. There are a variety of inspirational stickers on Etsy, like this one here that says, “She believed she could so she did.” or this one here that says, “If it costs you your peace, it’s too expensive.”
- For some people, their inspiration is their faith. Look for “Raise a hallelujah” here on Etsy, or “Be a light for all to see” here on Etsy. For something a little sassier, try “All I need: coffee & Jesus”. You can find it here on Etsy.
- Oh, so simple and oh so awesome. These daisies are black and white except for that little tinge of yellow at the center. You can find them here on Etsy.
Yellow VSCO Stickers
- Sticker Doll has a large collection of Yellow VSCO stickers including this one here.
- Too cute to resist. This collection of stickers includes a little bit of everything yellow all sketched out. You can find it here on Etsy.
- You can’t go wrong with the classic sunflower. Not only is it super yellow, but it will make you smile. You can find it here on Etsy.
- Because girl power… You can find it here.
- There are no bad vibes in this sticker collection. It’s a collection of yellow stickers that are going to make you smile. You can find it here.
- When life gives you lemons, make Minnie Mouse. This sticker is perfect for the Disney lover in you. You can find it here on Etsy.
- Tell the person you love that they mean the world to you with this “You are my sunshine” sticker. You can find it here on Etsy.
- You can also find a massive collection of yellow VSCO stickers here on Cute Wallpaper.
Blue VSCO Stickers
- Like most VSCO sticker collections, this one is filled with all kinds of fun stuff including blue, glitter lips, and some sweet Converse high tops. You can find it here.
- If you’re searching for a blue whale and catchy sayings, then this collection is for you. Admittedly, it consists of blue, pink, yellow, and rainbow stickers, but it’s still a great collection. You can find it here on HowCrafts.
- With a collection like this, you get a little bit of everything. There are donuts, butterflies, a blue typewriter, an alien in a UFO… you get the idea. You can find it here on ExpressionCo.
- If you’re chill and in control, then this VSCO sticker is for you. You can find it here on Etsy.
- There’s something about a sea turtle that always makes me think about sitting on a beach with a drink in my hand. This one is no exception. You can find it here on Etsy.
- I like this set because I think they’re beautiful. If there’s one problem that I have it’s that they’re not waterproof. That means skip the hydro flask and try using it on your laptop instead. You can find it here on Etsy.
Pink VSCO Stickers
- A popping pink collection of stickers including cupcakes, flamingos, donuts, and more. VSCO Therapy offers up this collection here. I dare you not to feel happy after looking at these.
- I love this collection because before today I didn’t know that I needed a pink jeep and now I do! Sticker Doll has a set of 50 stickers that includes a Jeep with giant wheels, stiletto heels, grapefruit, and an adorable owl among other things. You can find it here.
- This collection of pink aesthetic stickers makes me feel like I’m seeing a flash from the past. There’s a radio from the mid-1900s, a 1950s refrigerator, and much more. You can find it here on Etsy.
- Everything from watermelon to pink roses to pink lemonade. You can find it here on Etsy.
VSCO Stickers to Print
- HowCrafts has a collection of stickers to print here.
- PicsArt has a set of images that you can use to create your own stickers here.
- The site Deviant Art has a whole collection of aesthetic sticker packs that you can download and print for yourself. The stickers are created by the site’s artists for public use.
VSCO Stickers for Hydro Flask
- For the college student that has nothing… The Cup of Noodle sticker is the perfect embodiment of the college lifestyle. You can find it here on Etsy.
- Or if ramen is more their style, then this one is for you. You can find it here on Etsy.
- Red Bubble also has a collection of stickers for your Hydro Flask here.
- NicerIn calls this a VSCO sticker pack for teen girls, but truthfully, it’s for anyone of any age. You can find it here.
Artistic VSCO Stickers
- This “Nurture Nature” vinyl sticker is hand illustrated to give your Hydro Flask that extra personal touch. You can find it here on Etsy.
- If you’re looking for something a little more realistic, check out this collection of stickers. There’s everything from a fried egg to a cloud in the shape of a heart. You can find the collection here on Etsy.
- If you love sea turtles, you’re going to love this set. They’re all turtles in a variety of colors and designs. You can find it here on Best VSCO Stickers.
Aesthetic VSCO Stickers
- Home Sports Fitness has a collection of VSCO stickers in blue, pink, and yellow. Best of all, there’s a skateboarding hamburger in the bunch. You can find it here.
- TeePublic has a wide variety of aesthetic VSCO stickers that include political and social messages. You can find them here.
- Spell it out in glitter. You can buy glitter letters in a variety of sizes here on Etsy.
Where to Buy Aesthetic Stickers for Phone
There are plenty of places to pick up aesthetic stickers for your phone.
- Show the world that it’s your phone with a monogram decal. You can find it here on Etsy.
- You can also go prehistoric with this triceratops phone sticker. You can find it here on Etsy.
- If you’re simply not sure which one to choose, then have someone do it for you. This surprise sticker collection picks from hundreds of stickers and tosses them into a collection for you. You can find it here on Etsy.
- From avocados to palm trees to pearl tea, these cute VSCO stickers work on your phone or your water bottle. You can find them here on Etsy.
Where to Buy Aesthetic Stickers for Hydro Flask
- This collection here on Etsy includes great hiking scenes and sayings. It’s perfect for the hydro flask that goes everywhere with you, including the great outdoors.
- You can also find vinyl ones for your hydro flask at Luna and Her Stars. The stickers include one that shows the phases of the moon and another of healing crystals. You can find the entire set here.
- This vinyl sticker set is all about sunshine, adventure, and the good life. You can find it here on the Showcase Shop.
- If logos are your thing, then check out this collection of 100 logos and cartoons on Sticker Doll.
- This collection of stickers includes an old school computer disk and a “Fries before guys” sticker. You can find it here on Etsy.
Where to Buy Aesthetic Stickers for Laptop
- This collection of cyan stickers will add a flash of color to any laptop. You can find it here on Etsy.
- This collection has a childhood feel with the Power Puff Girls, Rugrats, Fairly Odd Parents, and more. You can find it here on Etsy.
- Or just go with the customized label. Your name here. You can find it here on Etsy.
- This collection of laptop stickers includes some beautifully designed quotes from the Bible. You can find it here on Etsy.
- Another great find, these shooting stars. You can find them here on Etsy.
How to Make Aesthetic Stickers
Making VSCO or aesthetic stickers at home is pretty simple. You just need a little practice and the following supplies:
- Printer paper
- Clear sticky tape
- Double-sided tape
Step 1: Find a Design
You can draw your own design or find a cute image on the internet. Make sure that you have one that is no larger than your sticky tape.
Step 2: Prepare Your Design
Print the design and cut it into a square. The square must fit on the sticky tape.
Step 3: Laminate Your Design with the Sticky Tape
Put the clear sticky tape over the front of your design so it looks like it is laminated.
Step 4: Apply Double-Sided Tape
On the other side of your image, you’re going to apply the double-sided tape. This makes your image just like a sticker.
Step 5: Cut Out Your Design
Now use the scissors to trim your designs, leaving a small border around the image.
You’re now ready to apply your design to your laptop, hydro flask, or anything else you want to add your personal touch to.
Want to make your own stickers?
Are you interested in making your own stickers? I highly recommend this course by UK entrepreneur Mim Jenkinson that teaches you how to make planner stickers to sell online. You get huge value and can turn your love of stickers into a profitable business.
Check out Mim’s planner sticker course here.
- Review of Disney Movie Club: Is it worth it? - August 2, 2020
- Make Money on Pinterest with Become a Pinterest VA (Review) - August 2, 2020
- My Canva Pro Review (the good, the bad, and honest) - July 26, 2020