Friendsgiving is a tradition that’s been around for centuries, but it really only received a name in recent years. It’s when good friends get together to celebrate just being together. But during the holidays, Friendsgiving decor can be another expense on top of all the other ones.
That’s why I’ve created this list of ways to decorate for Friendsgiving without spending too much.
1. Friendsgiving Snapchat Filter
Friendsgiving is all about making memories, which is why taking pictures is so important. Share your favorite Friendsgiving memories with this Snapchat filter. You can find it here on Etsy.
2. Friendsgiving Photo Booth Props
If Snapchat’s not your thing, try these Friendsgiving photo booth props. Or use them both together for double the memories. You can find them here on Etsy.
3. Friendsgiving Invitations
Eat, drink and be thankful for your friends. Download these Friendsgiving invitations. You can find them here on Etsy.
4. Friendsgiving Place Cards
You can play a little matchmaker with these Friendsgiving place cards. You can download them here on Etsy.
5. Friendsgiving Favor Tags
Send your guests home with a little something extra. You can attach these tags to the take-home goodies as an added touch. You can find them here on Etsy.
- More Friendsgiving Ideas That Won’t Break the Budget
- The Best Thanksgiving Table Ideas this Year 2018
6. Friendsgiving Wine Labels
Make your wine bottles a part of the décor. These labels can be added to any bottle of wine. You can find them here on Etsy.
7. Friendsgiving Coasters
Make sure your drinks have a place to rest. These Friendsgiving coasters are the perfect addition to every party. Find them here on Etsy.
8. Friendsgiving Banner
This banner’s great because it can serve double duty as decorations for your Friendsgiving party and your Thanksgiving dinner. You can find it here on Etsy.
9. Friendsgiving Take Out Containers
Don’t get stuck with all the leftovers. These take out containers are both useful and festive. You can find them here on Etsy.
10. Friendsgiving Serving Spoon
Even your kitchen utensils can give thanks. These Friendsgiving serving spoons will add that little extra touch to your holiday feast. You can find them here on Etsy.
11. Friendsgiving Food Labels
Make sure everyone knows what they’re dishing out with these Friendsgiving food labels. They’re perfect for marking the food you cooked, or the food that someone else brings. You can download them here on Etsy.
12. Friendsgiving Glass Decals
Make custom Friendsgiving drinking glasses without ruining your stemware. These decals attach to your glasses easily and then come off just as easily. You can find them here on Etsy.
13. Friendsgiving Paper Plates
Once Friendsgiving is over, skip the dishwashing. These paper plates look fancy, but they make clean up easy. You can find them here on Etsy.
Who are you hosting for your Friendsgiving?
- 11 Best Fall Vacations to Take in the United States
- 9 Cheap DIY Fall Decorations to Try
- 8 Fall Kitchen Ideas We’re Loving this Season
Got Money Goals?
Join 2,500 subscribers who receive weekly financial inspiration from Millennial Boss.
Latest posts by Erike Towne
- 13 Best Cheap Teacher, Bus Driver or Coach Holiday Gifts - December 2, 2018
- 13 Best Christmas Gifts for Kids in California 2018 - December 1, 2018
- Best Christmas Gifts for Your Husband When You’re Trying to Save Money - November 29, 2018