We ran another Etsy mastermind with our podcast listeners this summer and it was EPIC.
(For background: I co-host the FIRE DRILL Podcast about savings and side hustles and we our invite listeners into masterminds with us regularly to start the businesses of our podcast guests).
The masterminds this summer were Round 2 of the Etsy digital download mastermind, an Etsy print on demand mastermind, and a blogging mastermind.
This post will share the Etsy shops that our mastermind members created in 6-weeks with us in the mastermind as well as some steps for getting started with Etsy.
11 Etsy Shops from our Podcast Mastermind
1. Catnip and Pizza
We love Kim’s hilarious cat-inspired merchandise. Check out her shop here.
2. Laughing Shepherd
Brit makes print-on-demand products that are dog breed specific. She’s focused on the working dog breeds. Check out her shop here.
3. Trove and Treehouse
Sarah makes beautiful retro inspired journals, accessories and other items. Check out her shop here.
4. Inspired Cottonwoods
Carol’s hibiscus flower tote bag is gorgeous in person. She got a sample sent to her and showed us all over video chat. We loved it. Check out her shop here.
5. Lady Fi
Who doesn’t love a good FI (or financial independence shop)? Elizabeth sells inspiring printable quotes and gorgeous earrings. Check out her shop here.
6. Momma Planit
Lynn is super passionate about planners and sells a bunch of planner printables to get you organized. Check out her shop here.
7. Wild Rose Affairs
Danielle sells bachelorette party printables and we LOVE this 90s theme printable game. Check out her shop here.
8. Good Life Printables
Rachel was the winner of our mastermind with the most organic sales. She sells funeral program templates. Her products are serving a dire need and helping families commemorate their loved ones’ lives in a beautiful way. Check out her shop here.
9. Bourbon Bitters
The Bourbon Bitters husband and wife team sell adventure printables including an amazing adventure calendar. If you’re looking to have more adventure with your family or partner, check out their shop.
10. Positive Notes Plus
Positive Notes plus is all about little notes that you can share with a friend or a loved one who is special to you. Check out the shop here.
11. Just Mai Type Designs
Bining sells travel maps and find your purpose worksheets. Check out her shop here.
How to Create an Etsy Shop in 6 Weeks
How can you get started with Etsy? Here are 4 ways.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel where we post Etsy ‘how to’ videos
- Sign up for an Etsy account (use this link for 40 free listings).
- Get on the mastermind email list for when we open the next mastermind registration.
- Join our Etsy printables Facebook group once you get your shop up.
- Enter your email address below for our FREE Printables Quickstart guide.
- 14 Awesome Etsy Printable Download Shops from our Mastermind
- Drop Shipping my Way into Summer with the FIRE Drill Mastermind
Have you started an Etsy shop? Let us know in the comments below.
Latest posts by Millennial Boss
- Etsy Printables Course Student Reviews - June 28, 2019
- December Income Report YESSS – $6,698 - January 21, 2019
- Family Emergency Binder Review and Other New Year Printables - January 5, 2019